Okay I'm jumping on the fill in the blank bandwagon because it is fun, and honestly I have nothing exciting to say about life right now! This weekend is going to be a WORK weekend filled with papers, 40 degree weather and no boy. Blah.
1. The first thing I do in the morning is Listen to NPR as I realize that I am awake. It is a great alarm-clock setting! Hearing voices talking instead of the dreaded BEEEEEP and maybe getting the weather or the latest natural/political disaster makes me feel...productive??
2. Every night before bed I eat cereal or ice cream, call Ben, read something.
3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is probably have a teary break down. Okay not my favorite, but it's how I do .
4. Something that makes me cringe is people with long fingernails. ew .
5. Social situations are fun with friends, I feel awkward with strangers or big groups .
6. I like to collect cookbooks and random kitchen gadgets !!! .
7. Weekends are for sleeping in, trying to catch up on the endless school slog, baking muffins, sometimes being lucky to hug Ben and be awesome together :) .