[picture via weheartit]
I am so happy that the seasons are shifting into fall. For some reason I am loving the cooler weather extra-much this year. Even though it has been dreary and rainy lately...
These things have been making me excited about life:
- Chai tea
- New rainboots
- Snuggle weather
- Honeycrisp apples from the farmers market
- Scarves and jackets
- Homemade soup in Panera breadbowls
- Oatmeal with allll the toppings
- Ordering new cookbooks online
- Seeing Ben everyday (it never gets old!)
I have yet to find the elusive canned pumpkin in the grocery store, but I also can't wait for pumpkin cornbread and scones.