My bloggyfriend Vanessa from Caramel Covered photographs sent me the Happy 101 award a few days ago.
I always feel kind of cheesy talking about myself with these tags, but happiness is good, so here we go!
The rules for this one are:
1. List 10 things that make you happy.
2. Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
I have tons of things to be happy about right now, since it is Christmas Vacation!!! My most favorite time!
1. Being on break, which means spending alll day in pj's, baking cookies, reading for fun, wrapping pretty presents, and staying inside all day guilt-free when it is icy outside.
2. Getting to see some of my best friends soooooon!
3. Being in love, even if it is mostly far-away love.
4. Having fun with my silly sisters.
5. Playing my piano, which I only get to see a few times a year!!! Even if my little sister comes up and starts banging on it too whenever I sit down.
6. Reading at night in my bed to the glow of Christmas lights
7. Being able to RUN again after months of my stupid hip injury!!! (knock on wood it is really healed)
8. Knowing that I am on the right track in life, even if I can't see the end and sometimes get frustrated with the way things are.
9. Oatmeal for breakfast, made by my slowly perfected special recipe.
10. Looking forward to New Year's maybe even more than Christmas......
Now I am supposed to "tag" 10 blogs that brighten my day, but since that includes every blog I choose to read (and every blog written by all of you reading mine, you guys are just so hilarious and inspiring) I just can't pick and choose
I am going to cop out and tag EVERYONE who reads this and would like to keep passing on the award :) because you make me happy and keep me amused and sane.